Atomic metal conditioner specially designed for engines of cross-country all-wheel-drive automobiles of SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle) category and small trucks with oil system capacity up to 10 L.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Category||AMC + 1Stage Revitalizant|
Atomic Metal Conditioner Maximum SUV with 1 Stage Revitalizant is a 3-component product of a new generation specially formulated for anti-wear engine treatment in SUV’s, Light Trucks, Buses with oil system capacity up to 10 liters. Due to Revitalizant the product reduces friction, rebuilds worn metal in engine parts and creates protective coating against future wear, thus providing tools-free restoration and anti-wear protection. Product application prolongs the life of your engine and allows avoiding expensive repairs in the future. One treatment lasts for 100,000 km!
• Improves lubricating properties of oil.
• Compensates ongoing wear of engine parts.
• Creates an active parts protection system against loads and overheating.
• Reduces fuel consumption.
• Increases engine power and acceleration capability.
• Decreases noise and vibration level.
1. Shake the can.
2. Introduce* its contents into the oil-filler neck of the engine warmed up to the operating temperature.
3. Start the engine and let it idle for 3–5 minutes.
* If the ambient temperature is below zero, it is recommended first to warm the product up to the room temperature.
One time application for 100,000 km of run.
In order to provide the highest level of antiwear protection for the engine it is recommended to use XADO Atomic motor oils or XADO metal conditioner HIGHWAY during every oil change in the future.
No customer reviews for the moment.
|Do you recommend this product to buy?|
Fast-acting product designed to remove carbon...
Engine oil system cleaner with the effect of...
The product is designed to protect from wear...
Gel-Revitalizant Extreme Action 120% (EX120)...
Complex of additives for protection of the fuel...
A completely synthetic concentrated...
Effective fuel system cleaner.Contains...